Leaders in Asphalt Shingle Roofing in Southeastern Wisconsin
We Won't Be Beat in Quality and Price
- A+ Rating on Better Business Bureau
- Over a Decade in Business
- Get a New Roof for as Low as $79/mo
Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair and Replacement Experts in Milwaukee Metro
Asphalt roofing is one of the most popular roofing materials in the United States. It is durable, long–lasting, and relatively affordable. Asphalt roofs can be installed in a variety of ways, making them a versatile option for homeowners.
Roof Me Wisconsin is a Milwaukee Metro roofing contractor that is committed to providing only the best in asphalt shingle roofing. We are happy to address all of your questions and concerns throughout the whole process.
Call us today at (262) 946-5806 to schedule a free estimate and to learn more about our asphalt roof services and your options.
Brands We Work With
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Architectural shingles are the best type of asphalt shingle because they are durable, affordable, and easy to maintain. But unlike basic three-tab shingles, these will last twice as long and look three times as beautiful. Not only will you be able to feel confident in the protection under your roof, but your home will also get a boost in value and curb appeal!
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Durable: With the proper maintenance, an architectural asphalt roof can last for up to 50 years.
- Affordable: Compared to other types of roofs, such as cedar or slate, asphalt roofs are less expensive.
- Energy Efficient: Asphalt shingles reflect heat away from your home, helping you save money on your energy bills!
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: As a roofing material with the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of landfill waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the most common reason to replace an asphalt roof?
Most of our customers call us to upgrade their roofs from basic three-tab shingles to newer architectural shingles.